Appleby Manor Hotel & Garden Spa
Brief Description of Hotel:
Surrounded by inspiring mountains, fells of the Lake District, North Pennines and the Yorkshire Dales. The hotel offers open log fires, fine selection of wines and whiskies , award- wining restaurant and superb views over the Eden Valley.
A perfect location for exploring the Lake District.
Rooms and Facilities:
The hotel has 31 luxurious rooms, including those in the Coach House annexe. There are 3 areas of bedrooms: The Victorian manor , the garden wing and annexe.
All the beds are Hypnos and of high quality.
Children stay free when sharing a room with their parents.
• The Garden Spa: The thermal area for men and women ages 16 and over
• Hydrotherapy pool
• Private hire of hot tubs
• 5 treatment rooms
• Pool and table tennis
• Board and card games in the lounge
• The Settle-Carlisle railway
• Lake District
• Yorkshire Dales
• Aquarium of the Lakes
How to get there:
• From the North: leave J40 of the M6, join A66, follow signs for Appleby Manor
• From the East: leave the A1, follow A66 to Penrith, follow signs to Appleby Manor
• From the South: M6 J38, take the B6260, follow signs to Appleby Manor