Brief Description of Hotel:
Set in 275 acres of Dartmoor National Park, Bovey Castle has been awarded with five Red Stars from the AA for exceptional hospitality which is the highest accolade awarded by the AA and is only given to the most outstanding hotels.
Rooms and Facilities:
The hotel offers 60 bedrooms along with 22 self-catering lodges hidden away within the beautiful grounds.
• Babysitting & listening service.
• Swimming Pool
• Bike Riding
• Clay Pigeon Shooting
• Deer Park Tour
• Fly Fishing
• Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
• Classic car hire
• Miniature Pony Centre in Newton Abbot perfect for adults and children
• Buckfast Butterfly Farm and Otter Sanctuary
• Tavistock Farmer’s market
How to get there:
• 29 miles from Exeter airport
• 86 miles from Bristol airport
• 17 miles from Exeter St David’s train station.