Brief Description of Hotel:
A spa hotel located in the Scottish borders, the staff are knowledgeable local experts with tips and advice to make the most of your stay. The majority of their food is locally sourced from in and around the Scottish Borders, some is home-grown but all is expertly prepared.
Rooms and Facilities:
• Standard Rooms: all standard rooms sleep up to six, making this an ideal location to stay for families
• Feature Rooms: All of these rooms have private panoramic views across the Tweed Valley, offering some of the best views in Scotland. Family rooms can sleep up to four.
• Signature Rooms: With extra space and stunning views these rooms are perfect for a romantic break. These are the largest rooms in the hotel and also come with seating area and complimentary bottled water.
• All rooms include full Scottish breakfast and use of the spa/swimming pool facilities.
• Swimming pool and spa
• Use of the in-house board games for children and adults
• Giant games: family favourites from connect four, jenga and many more
• In-house gym
• Putting green
• Bike hire
• Air Rifle range
• Segway taster session
• Go Ape
• Glentress: over 50 miles of purpose built mountain biking trails
• Micro-brewery and Gin Palace: home to over 90 different kinds of gin
• Abbotsford House: 20 miles drive
• Edinburgh Zoo: 40 minute drive
• Peebles High Street: a short walk brings you in to the market town, home to numerous independent boutique style shops
How to get there:
Train: closest train station is Borders Railway in Galashils, 18 miles away