Brief Description of Hotel:
A hidden gem in the North East of England is the Rockliffe Hall Hotel, 5 star luxury golf and spa hotel. Set in the quiet village of Hurworth on the edge of County Durham and North Yorkshire border this is a perfect location for discovering treasures of Durham City and the North Yorkshire moors.
Rooms and Facilities:
Each of the 61 rooms are designed to offer guests the ultimate in luxury. Some of the rooms look out on to the golf course, surrounding countryside or the River Tees. There is a choice from between standard family rooms, suites apartments and self-catering accommodation.
Further accommodation is available at the Tiplady Lodge, stepping distance from the hotel. Dogs welcome for an additional £25.00 per night.
• Golf course
• Golf Academy and Tuition
• Swimming pool
• Alice in Wonderland eco-playground and water jets
• Tennis courts
• Conference facilities
• Yorkshire Dales
• Durham Cathedral
• North East coastline
• North Yorkshire moors
How to get there:
• Driving: 5 minutes from J57 or 10 minute from J58, 30 minutes from the City of Durham
• Train: Darlington train station is 5 minutes away
• 2.5 hours from London Kings Cross to Birmingham
• Air: 10 minutes from Durham Tees Valley Airport
• 50 minutes from Newcastle Airport