Brief Description of Hotel:
Rudding Park Spa recaptures Harrogate’s spa heritage using natural spring waters from the grounds of Rudding Park. A privately owned luxury hotel, set in 300 acres of landscaped gardens and woodland, Rudding Park is one of the most beautiful hotels in Harrogate.
Rooms and Facilities:
• 90 bedrooms and suites
• Standard rooms: all have king or super-size king beds
• Spa rooms: Private steam, sauna or spa bath, along with complimentary access to the Roof Top Spa and Garden
• Family rooms: Separate children’s bunkbed room, super king in the master bedroom or inter-connecting rooms. Located on the ground floor the rooms have access to a private garden
• Suites: various suites ranging in sizes with complimentary access to the Roof Top Spa and Garden, private terrace and steam room in the larger suites
• 2 restaurants
• Kitchen garden
• Private cinema
• 2 golf courses
• Grade 1 listed Regency House offering a range of conference rooms
• Breeze House - private dining alfresco
• Large marquee for themed events
• Children’s parties
• Nidderdale AONB and Yorkshire Dales
• Stockeld Park and Lightwater Valley Theme Park
• Bolton Abbey
• Ripon Cathedral
• Knaresborough Castle
• The Stray and Valley Gardens
How to get there:
• Driving: situated 3 miles south of Harrogate, Rudding Park lies just off the A658, linking the A61 from Leeds to the A59 York Road. Access from the A1 is best from J47.
• By train: Harrogate Railway Station is within 3 miles, whilst Pannal Station is 2.5 miles.
• By air: Leeds Bradford is 30 minute drive.