Sands Resort and Spa
Description of the hotel:
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Cornish countryside, Sands Resort, with its many leisure, sports and outdoor activities, is the ideal destination for relaxation and fun.
Rooms and Facilities:
All rooms at the Sands Resort and Spa are ensuite and all come with a sea, country or garden view. This resort offers family friendly rooms which offer separate children’s sleeping areas with their own TV. The 2 and 3 room suites are ideal for families or couples who like a little more space.
• Indoor pool
• Outdoor splash and kids fun pool
• NEW: Indoor fairground games for under 10's
• Bodyboard and wetsuit hire
• Toddler playground & sand pit
• Children's playground
• Outdoor Pirate ship
• Table tennis
• Enchanted Maze
• Crazy golf
• Indoor Playground for children 4 - 8 years
• Indoor Soft play area for toddlers 1 - 4 years
• Indoor games room Temporarily closed
• Zip wire
• Bouncy castle
• Baby sitting and listening service
• Fishing villages
• Museums and Galleries
How to get there:
By Rail- Bodmin Parkway is on the main line. The trip is shorter, but the taxi ride is much longer (23 miles). Newquay train station is on a branch line so you will need to change at Par. It can be a long trip so stock up with lots of things to do. On the plus side it’s a shorter taxi ride to the hotel!
By Car- Sat Nav users can easily add postcode TR7 3LX to their device before setting off. The hotel is about a 90 minutes drive from Exeter obviously depending on traffic.