The Carlyon Bay Hotel
Description of the hotel:
Discover the finest luxury hotel in Cornwall, with an amazing clifftop setting overlooking St Austell Bay. The Carlyon Bay Hotel offers all types of breaks, from golfing holidays, to couples spa escapes and week-long family stays.
Imagine sumptuous dining, a heavenly spa, championship golf course and 250 acres of private grounds. Savour award-winning AA Rosette cuisine and take in the spectacular sea views that complete this 4-star hotel experience. The Carlyon Bay Hotel offers an impeccable setting for your beach holiday in Cornwall.
Rooms and Facilities:
All rooms are completed with first-class furnishings and stylish decor, with many having magnificent sea views over St Austell Bay. Finishing touches, including freshly cut flowers, chocolates and fresh fruit, are included in some of our rooms, but all guests can order these luxuries prior to arrival. All rooms at this resort will bring the below features as standard;
• A turndown service each evening (and a chocolate on your pillow!)
• Free WIFI
• Free parking
• LCD TV with Sky Sports & Freeview
• Luxury, indulgent toiletries range from Gilchrist & Soames
• Use of fluffy white robes
• Still and sparkling mineral water on arrival
• Tea & coffee making facilities
• Pillow menu
• One round of golf per day and membership of the Club House throughout your stay
• Full use of our luxury spa & leisure facilities
• Babysitting & listening services
Situated across St Austell Bay from the Carlyon Bay Hotel, the Polkerris Beach Company offers a range of activities including powerboating, sailing, windsurfing and many more. Suitable for all ages and experience, all done with friendly and expert instruction.
How to get there:
A direct service is available from London Paddington to Par train station which is the closest station to the resort. From Par station the resort is approximately a 10 minute taxi service.
By Car :
From London to The Carlyon Hotel is approximately 275 miles. The quickest route is via the M4 and M5 in the direction of Devon.