The Imperial Hotel
Brief Description of Hotel:
The Imperial Hotel is a 4 star property in Barnstaple and is a flagship of Brend Hotels, the leader in West Country luxury hotels. The Imperial radiates warm hospitality, offering fine living for all guests.
Rooms and Facilities:
Boasting 63 rooms, The Imperial hotel pride themselves in offering unique rooms all delivering the same 4 star luxury, some with views across the River Taw, each hotel room has its own distinctive style. All rooms are ensuite with free WIFI, TV, tea and coffee making facilities and free parking for all guests.
The Imperial also offers dog friendly rooms, easy accessible rooms, interconnecting rooms and many more options for you to choose from to make your stay perfect.
• Outdoor & Indoor swimming pool
• Surf lessons
• Paddle boarding
• Arts & Crafts
If you want to explore the local North Devon area, you will be spoilt for choice as there are countless places of interest within easy reach of the Imperial Hotel.
• Explore sandy beaches at Saunton Sands, Woolacombe, Westward Ho and Croyde
• Bideford has a great range of fascinating shops
• Beautiful walks in the delightful village of Braunton
• Historic fishing village of Clovelly
• Exmoor National Park
• Great Torrington also known at The Cavalier Town because of its significant role in the English Civil War
How to get there:
By Rail: The nearest train station to the hotel is Barnstaple and is only a 10 minute walk away.
By Car: From the M5, take Junction 27 to the A361 and Barnstaple. Upon reaching Barnstaple, follow the signs to the town centre. At Taw Ford Garage roundabout go straight ahead. Continue straight on at the mini roundabout and this road will take you to the Imperial Hotel.