Description of the hotel:
Treggena Castle sits within a 72 acre resort. That's a lot of space to run around!
Surrounding the castle, you can find mysterious woodland, manicured lawns, and a fantastic par 3, 18 hole golf course.
Located in St Ives you can find soft golden sand picture-perfect beaches, a whole host of delicious local food and fantastic shopping.
Rooms and Facilities:
There are 98 rooms to choose from split into different categories.
• Castle Hotel rooms : Available as a Double or Twin, our non-sea facing Castle Hotel Rooms are the perfect spot to rest whether you're stopping over for a flying visit, a romantic break by the coast, or a family holiday to the beach.
• Tregenna Rooms : You can find our Tregenna Rooms on the second floor of the west wing of the castle. Offering more space than our Castle Hotel Rooms, they are non sea-facing and can sleep up to two adults and two children under twelve (on the cosy double sofa bed).
• West Wing Sea View rooms : Our West Wing Sea View Rooms are the perfect destination for a romantic getaway to the coast - some of them even have four poster beds for an added touch of luxury.
Our other West Wing Sea View Rooms can house twin or double beds alongside a double sofa bed, providing plenty of options for your trip to the coast.
• Castle Sea View rooms : With either two twin beds or one double, this room also accommodates a double sofa bed*, making it perfect for families with little ones. Wake up to beautiful views over St Ives Bay and fall asleep to the gentle lapping of the waves.
• Family rooms : Families are our top priority here at Tregenna, so we have a wide range of rooms available for up to 5 guests. In the hotel you can find eight large family rooms, featuring bunks in an adjoining room, and sixteen large bedrooms with sofa beds to comfortably accommodate a family of four.
• Zennor Family suite : Combining Rooms 48 and 49, the Zennor Family Suite is the perfect relaxation spot for families or groups of six. Containing one king (or twin) bedroom, one double room, and a bunk bedroom, there's the perfect space for even the littlest of guests.
Separate from the hotel, this suite provides additional privacy with the perks of a hotel stay, including room service. On top of all of this, if you choose to separate the king size bed into twin beds, a pull out divider is available - everyone wins!
If it is Self Catering you would like, The Tregenna has apartments dotted around the 72 acre resort.
Some apartments sleep up to 12 people.
• Tennis courts
• Outdoor / indoor Pool
• Porthminster Beach
• Gwithian Beach
• Porthmeor Beach
• Tate St Ives
• Barbara Hepworth Museum
How to get there:
By Rail- Tregenna Castle Resort is a 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk from St Ives Train station
By Air- 1 Hour 10 minutes from Newquay Airport