Woolacombe Bay Hotel
Brief Description of Hotel:
Hidden behind the Victorian grandeur of our historic hotel in North Devon is a warm and inviting coastal retreat. Feet up or eyes down, you set the pace. We want to inspire you to discover what's here.
This luxury hotel in North Devon is superbly positioned between two National Trust headlands, and has direct access to three miles of beautiful, uninterrupted golden sand, blue flag beaches of Woolacombe Bay.
Stay on your own, with your better half, with friends or family... You can even pack the dog. Let's discover the coast...
Rooms and Facilities:
All bedrooms have contemporary bathrooms, plush fabrics and super-soft bedding. Nearly all have uninterrupted sea views. They have been designed to give you the space to kick back and relax. Many have enough space for all the family, and additional beds and/or cots can be added to bedrooms (by prior request, a supplement may apply, not all bedrooms allow for this).
The family rooms and suites within the hotel are large, some with separate rooms for children, and the luxury suites are even better. Each is beautifully unique, all have extra storage, beach towels, and family bathrooms.
Whole host of indoor fun waiting to be discovered.
• The Bay Lido is an exclusive sanctuary for guests
• private cinema
• vintage foosball,
• board games on the menu.
• Days out in North Devon with a collection of the best places to visit - kids and adults alike should enjoy these days out.
Also a wide range of activities nearby to keep everyone occupied
• Horseback beach ride
• Hike to a waterfall
• Woolacombe Beach is on the doorstep, offering miles of uninterrupted sand and clean waves - excellent for bodyboarding.
• Wide open spaces galore, so be sure to pack bats, balls and bikes!
• There's also the Adventure Playground which has been home to many an imaginative takeover.
• North Devon beach this is our pick of the best family-friendly beaches.
How to get there By rail:
Trains from the Midlands, Bristol and London Paddington to Tiverton Parkway, which is approximately one hour away.
Two hour taxi ride from Bristol Airport. One hour 30 mins from Exeter.
From junction 27 on M5 take the third exit and follow signs for A361 to Barnstaple. Follow the signs for Ilfracombe.